Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Stacked Deck


Stacked Deck



Stacked Deck Posted July 31st, 2008 by FreeSpirit still in the game I shuffled the cards dealt them face up on the table I thought I'd removed the joker But guess i wasn't able I sat so you'd see who all the players were But it was my turn to play FreeSpirit's blog Login or register to post comments
http://www.everypoet.net/poetry/blogs/freespirit/stacked_deck

Ghostbuster The Video Game Very Much Alive, Sitting on My Desk [Spin Control]



Ghostbuster The Video Game Very Much Alive, Sitting on My Desk This is downright odd. Just two days after word hit that Activision was taking inventory of future Sierra titles, including Ghostbusters The Video Game and Brutal Legend, and trying to decide which to publish and which to mothball, I received this in the mail. That's right, a preview copy of Ghostbusters The Video Game. The letter, written by the Evil PR Ninja Monkey (that's actually his title) at Activision Blizzard says that t
http://kotaku.com/5031711/ghostbuster-the-video-game-very-much-alive-sitting-on-my-desk

Beaver Dive



Dive to the bottom of the sea to pick up pearls from the clams, avoid contact with deadly shark, fish, and jellyfish. Tags: Beaver, Bottom Of The Sea, Clams, Game, Jellyfish, Pearls, Shark Fish Related Games Rugby: O jogo das 3 metades Rali de baskete Defesa da base 2 Bat and Mouse 2 Barry Potter Banana Barrage Balls And Walls Baffotron Backyard Brawl Avoid It Aventura Magica Attack of the Influenza Birds Attack Of The Goblins Attack Of The Fever Heads Attack of Infections
http://www.flashgameshow.com/action/beaver-dive.html



No comments: